DevOps Training In Bangalore
- Define DevOp
- SDLC models, Lean, Agile
- Devops Stakeholders
- Devops Goals
- DevOps perspective
- Devops and Agile
- Devops Tools
- Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, and Continuous Delivery
- systems of version control
- Linux installing
- Windows inst
- Initial setup
- repository creating
- check-in, committing and cloning
- Branch creating
- using push and pull create a connection with remote
- AWS Code Commit and connect with GIT hu
- What is Jenkins
- Install Java and jenkins
- Terms of Jenkins and jenkins architecture
- Jenkins UI overview
- first job creation
- Run First job
- Plugin creation for git,jenkins and github.
- Installation of Maven on Local Box
- Configure Jenkins to work with Java, Git and Maven
- Create first Maven based Jenkins project
- Run Maven based Jenkins project
- Source Control Polling in Jenkins
- Other Build Triggers of Jenkins
- Code Quality and Code Coverage Metrics Report
- Archive Build Artifacts
- Install Tomcat as the staging environment
- Configure Tomcat as the staging environment
- Deploy to the Staging environment
- The latest Deploy to Container Plugin
- Jenkins Build Pipeline
- Parallel Jenkins Build
- Deploy to Production
- Overview of Pipeline as a code
- Automate Jenkins Pipeline
- Fully automate Jenkins Pipeline
- Distributed Jenkins Build
- Install Jenkins Master Node and slave agent in the Cloud
- Label and Build concurrent Jenkins
- Introduction architecture and installation to Ansible
- Ansible Inventories, modules, playbooks
- Docker definition
- Use case and platforms of Docker
- Virtualization vs Docker
- Architecture docker.
- Importance and understanding of docker components.
- on Linux installing docker.
- Installation of Docker on Windows.
- Docker commands.
- Docker Hub.
- Docker images downloading
- Docker images running
- Running commands in a one and multiple container
- Custom images
- Creating and Running a container from the custom image.
- the custom image publishing.
- Container accessing
- Containers linking
- container ports exposing
- Routing container
- The concept of container orchestration
- Kubernetes overview
- Kubernetes deployment
- Setup minikubernet
- Minikube setup commands
- Kubernetes application and Kubernetes application commands
- Basic Kubectl and Kubectl commands
- Introduction to Puppet, Puppet Client / Server Architecture
- Installation and Puppet Manifests
- Standalone Machine manifest
- Introduction to SonarQube, Installation on SonarQube and Sonar Scanner
- Sonar Scanner Configurations and Run Java Program
- SonarQube Dashboard
- Maven introduction
- Introduction to Build Life Cycle
- Install Maven and Eclipse
- with Command Line build and run a template
- Build and run template with Eclipse
FACTS ABOUT THE COURSE
What are the various modes of training that SAN IT offers?
If you have any queries we provide email support and solution to queries. You can raise your queries even after completion of training to get support and assistance.
Do you provide placement assistance?
Yes, Blue Ocean does provide you with placement assistance and the process of preparing yourself for the interview and the job.
What kind of projects will I be working on?
We provide real-world projects wherein you can apply your knowledge and skills that you acquired through our training. Making you perfectly industry-ready.